Need a daily bell work? Want to do more group work and discussion? These task cards allow a teacher to introduce at least one word a day to students. However, this resource was designed with differentiation in mind, so it can be used in multiple ways and is not limited to the suggestions I have provided in the teacher overview page of the product. This is a great way to incorporate vocabulary acquisition in your curriculum and prepare students for the ACT/SAT test.
You will receive the following in a zip file:
* Teacher instruction sheet with 5 different options for using the words in the resource
* A PowerPoint PNG file with 200 Vocabulary terms (ACT/SAT words students should know) This cannot be edited but displayed as a PPT slide show
* PDF file of the 200 Vocabulary terms
* Two blank vocabulary card sheets
* Bell Work sheet
* Vocabulary task card handouts (reproduce and copy front and back)
If you like this product, check out my other task cards available in my store:
Thanks for shopping! Please be sure to leave me feedback for this resource. You can submit feedback at the time of purchase or go to My Purchases for a list of what you have bought in the past. Next to each title is a Leave Feedback button. Click and leave a rating and comment to receive the credit. You can redeem your TPT credits at checkout. Also, if you follow me (click the green star), you will receive updates when I add new items to my store.