WORD OF THE DAY MARCH: These little WORD OF THE DAY books by SOL Train Learning are based on fun WORD OF THE DAY SONGS that we wrote to reinforce our MARCH Word of the Day Calendar.
Because the files are so large, we will be sharing a google drive link with you for the books. If you would like immediate downloads, we will be selling all the books separately.
- all about Reading and includes words like author, illustrator, setting
- all about St. Patrick's Day and includes words like clever, rainbow, treasure
- all about Spring Like a Lion and includes words like lion, windy, rainy
- all about Spring Like a Lamb and includes words like lamb, breeze, gentle
- all about Spring Animals and includes words like chirp, frogs, calves
All five March Word of the Day books will come in color for the teacher to read out loud as you focus on the word of the day. I like to make it into a big book and sing the song as I show the pages of the book and discuss the word of the day. There are also copies of the lyrics on one page that I like to make into a poster so we can highlight the calendar word of the day words. There is a teacher guide with ideas for how to use these books and an MP3 recording of each song so you have a guide. They are familiar piggy back songs that you probably know and will be easy for your kiddos to sing.
Reading Book- Color
Reading Book- Black and White
St. Patrick's Day Book- Color
St. Patrick's Day Book- Black and White
Spring Like a Lion Book- Color
Spring Like a Lion Book- Black and White
Spring Like a Lamb Book- Color
Spring Like a Lamb Book- Black and White
Lyrics to our songs
A cappella recordings of songs for a guide
Teacher Guide for Word of the Day activities