This MEGA-BUNDLE has 16 sight words from the RED LEVEL of the 100 Rainbow Words list! Each sight word has six fun reproducible activities! This title includes nearly 100 black and white student reproducibles PLUS the full color teacher examples for a total of almost 200 pages!
I am so sure that you will LIKE this product, you can download the entire LIKE sight word file for FREE! (Click "preview" above) Try it out with your students. They won't just LIKE it.... they'll LOVE it! (And so will you!) Then scroll down and get the rest!
The words on this level are: I, a, at, up, an, if, in, is, it, on, be, he, we, go, no, so.
Inside this title you will find six exciting reproducible activities for the study of 16 sight words:
1. LETTER MATCH: Students cut out letters and match them to spell the sight word in both uppercase as well as lowercase letters! Match uppercase to uppercase and lowercase to lowercase or have them match the lowercase to uppercase and the uppercase to lowercase for a change of pace!
2. SIGHT WORD FLIP BOOK: Students flip up the pages to read a simple sentence with the sight word over and over!
3. WORKSHEET: Practice reading, tracing, writing and more in this worksheet. Perfect for homework review!
4. MORNING WORK: So many skills are covered on this page: reading, writing, spelling, and more!
5. SIGHT WORD WATCH: Students will love to wear the sight word on their wrist and show it to everyone they see, or CUT, PASTE and DRAW which teaches students how to create simple drawings!
6. WORD SHAPE FLIP BOOKLET: Students make a unique flip booklet that is in the shape of the sight word! Have them practice writing the word on each page, stamp the word, draw pictures of things that start with that page's letter... the possibilities are endless!
Each page is available as a black and white student reproducible as well as a full color teacher sample!
These units sell for 96 cents each (which is already a bargain!). This Mega-Bundle contains 16 units (over $15 value) for just $9.96! Nearly 200 pages of educational fun!
If you are interested in just the individual words you can see them some of them here (more are added each week!):
Click "Follow Me" to be notified when new titles are released.