You've installed WordPress. You've bought the theme. And now, you're asking yourself "now what?"
It's time to learn everything you can about WordPress and here is the easy way to do it!
The ultimate guide to WordPress especially created for Teachers & Teacherpreneurs. This guide has a focus on the Genesis Framework however it can be applied to many WordPress themes. The guide includes:
- 60+ page WordPress eBook
- 7 Page WordPress in a Weekend Guide
- 9 Page WooCommerce Guide
- 5 Page Custom Fonts Guide
- 9 Page Custom CSS Guide
- 14 Page Guide to Gutenberg
- 11 Worksheets, Planners & Checklists
- Access to the How-To Video Vault
WordPress for Beginners Teacherpreneur Guide
- WordPress.com VS WordPress.org
- What is Hosting and Why You Need It
- Installing WordPress
- Choosing the Right Host For You
- Your WordPress Dashboard
- Why You Need a Responsive Website
- The Genesis Framework
- Why You Should Always Use a Child Theme
- Digging Deeper Into Themes
- Analysing Different Areas of Your Website
- How to Install a New Theme on Your Site
- Understanding Widgets
- My Favorite Plugins
- Posts, Pages & Media FilesPosts Pillar Pages
- Password Protecting Content
- Adding Media Files
- Custom Menus
- Optimizing Your WordPress Site
- How To Optimize Your WordPress Site’s Images
- WordPress Site Security
- How to Keep Your WP Site Secure, Free From Spam & Hackers
- A Beginner’s Guide to SSL
- Search Engine Optimization
- What is YOAST
- How to Set Up Google Analytics Using YOAST
Learn how to easily set up your online WooCommerce Store and start creating your first product.
WordPress in a Weekend Guide
Set up your WordPress site quickly and easily in one weekend and start blogging with this easy how to guide.
Guide to Gutenberg
Learn how to navigate and effectively use the new WordPress post & page editor - Gutenberg.
Custom CSS Guide
A crash-course on how to edit and add your own custom CSS to your site or blog.
Custom Fonts Guide
A quick guide showing you how to use the plugin Custom Fonts to add your own branded fonts to your site.
And other extras...
Planning your blog cheatsheet, website checklist, important blog info worksheet, blog design planner page, & pre-launch checklist.
AND gain access to the video vault!
Are you ready to take control of your WordPress website.
This guide for teacherpreneurs is all you need to finally build your WordPress website or blog.