Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Quiz for Worldly Wise Book/Level 6, Lesson 2
Words: arrogant, boycott, campaign, ceremony, custody, degrade, detain, extend, integrate, segregate, supreme, triumph, vacate, verdict, violate
1. Spelling -- I distribute the front page before the rest of the quiz and read aloud 10 words and one bonus word (usually a different word form or a word with a prefix/suffix we have studied)
2. Matching words to definitions
3. Parts of Speech
4. Fill-in-the-blank sentences
5. Original Sentences
*Parts 2-5 could also be used for independent practice or homework.
1. Zipped folder includes both editable Word doc and PDF of quiz
2. I have used this resource with regular education students, but I also use the leveled texts with my middle and high school ELLs, because it is so easy to provide different word lists to different kids, based on their vocabulary needs. They have done very well acquiring new vocabulary and working through the book’s resources independently.