Words In Book - Word Work for Independent Reading
During independent reading students can be distracted, these pages will be ensure students are reading their text, as well being directed to focus on the individual words.
The pages can be introduced after a guided reading session so students are reading a familiar text, or as an independent reading choice for more capable readers.
Students sheets include
- Number of Letters
- Starting letters
- Staring blends
- Ending letters
- Tricky words and easy words to read
- Long words and short words
- Find a word and draw a matching picture
- Small and long words
- Putting words in alphabetic order
- Writing words in different colours