Are you looking for a way to better plan for your differentiated Word Study groups (with or without Words Their Way)? Look no further, you have found just what you need to help make your planning, organization, routine and implementation of differentiated Word Study groups much easier!
Implementing differentiated Word Study groups can be a daunting task. It has taken me MANY years to perfect this management system, and I am so happy to share the tricks I have learned with you. You need this and your students deserve it!
Included you will find the following resources in a zipped file (1 editable Microsoft Word document and 3 pdf files):
• Teacher Manual with tried and true management techniques, strategies & tips (17 pages)
• Editable Data Tracking Sheets (Spelling Inventory, and grade book)
• Planning Bin Labels for each of your groups (6)
• Word Study Center Bin Labels (2 different versions/sizes)
• Word Study Notebook Labels (2 sizes)
• Anchor Activities Cover
• Anchor Activities Bin Label
• Read to Self Bookmarks
• Color-coded labels for containers to house the word sorts.
BONUS: 34 Filing Tab dividers to help organize your literacy files to make your planning easier!
This resource has a Rock Star
and Spelling Super Star
theme that will motivate your students to "band" together and "rock" their word study focus. Kids love it!
If you would like to read more about differentiating your Word Study groups and see this resource in action, please visit my 8-part blog series:Words Their Way: OUR Way!
From my home away from home...
... to yours!
The K Files