This is a self checking SmartBoard sort activity for Words Their Way Word Sort for Word Sorts for Within Word Pattern Spellers Second Edition Sort 8 ap and ag Families with Words and Pictures. The sorts are color coded , so this is the 'Red' Activity.
Each sort has FOUR activities. The first two are essentially the same with minor word variation. You could possibly use them both in the same day or on different days. The slides are numbered with the quiz label and a letter.
There are instructions on how to reset each quiz.
Here are some fun ELA
activities if you are interested:
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set One
* Spot the Main Idea QR Task Cards - Set Two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set one
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set two
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set three
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set four
* Owl About Inferencing QR Task Cards - set five
* Get ‘Hip' to Character Traits QR Task Cards
* Character Trait Fever QR Task Cards
* Easter QR Read Alouds
* Summer QR Read Alouds
Fluency Strips QR
* Fluency Strips with Optional Audio QR codes and Activities - blends, digraphs
* Fluency Strips with Optional Audio QR codes and Activities - CVC words
Here are some fun Math
activities if you are interested:
Addition and Subtraction
* QR Scavenger Hunt addition and subtraction with and without regrouping
* First Grade Math Bundle
* Fractions QR word problem task cards or scoot - Tek 2.3 A-D
* First Grade measure QR codes Tek 1.7 A-D
* Second Grade Measure length QR word problem task cards - Tek 2.9 A-E
* Money Addition Word Problems QR Code Scavenger Hunt
* First Grade money center tek 1.4
* Multiplication QR task cards missing factors - commutative property
* Multiplication QR codes Scavenger Hunt one digit times two digit number
* Single Digit times Double Digit Multiplication QR code Scavenger Hunt
* Third Grade Math Tek 3.4d and 3.4e
One More One Less, and or Ten More Ten Less
* 1 more, 1 less, 10 more, 10 less to 120 - self checking QR code task cards
* 1 more, 1less to 20 Kindergarten Tek 2f
Personal Financial Literacy
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11A-C
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 1.9 A-D
* Personal Financial Literacy QR Task Cards Tek 2.11 D-F
* Third Grade Personal Financial Literacy Teks 3.9 a-f
* Personal Financial Literacy Vocabulary QR
* Third Grade Place Value Teks 3.2 A-D
* Second Grade Place Value Teks 2.2 A-F
* First Grade Place Value Teks 1.2 A-C
Solve Word Problems
* Solve word problems within 20 QR task cards - Tek 1.3B or CC 1.OAB.3
* Multiple Math Skills Word Problems QR Task Cards for Scoot - Math Center (Owls)
STAAR Review NEW TEKS
* Third Grade NEW TEKS STAAR Review
* Clocks Time to Minute - 32 QR code Task Cards
* Task Cards - Time to hour and half hour - self checking QR codes
TpT credits are points which can be applied to future purchases to save you money.
To earn credits: After you make a purchase, rate and comment fairly on the product page of your purchased item. You need to do both to earn your credits. But you don't have to rate and comment right away. You can do so after you've had a chance to use the product. Just return to the product page when you're logged in to TpT.
For every dollar you spend on TpT, you'll earn 1 credit—and we'll round up for you, too! If you provide fair feedback on a $4.75 item, you will earn 5 credits. Every 20 credits you earn equals $1 to apply toward future TpT purchases.
To redeem credits: Once you've earned at least 20 credits, you'll see the option to apply credits at checkout.