Also included in
- Montessori MEGA Store BundleAll of my Montessori resources for ages 3-12, preschool and elementary plus all future additions for a huge discount You will also receive all new Montessori products for free! The price will go up as new products are added. Purchase now for the lowest price!Already purc$695.00$1347.28Save $652.28
- Montessori Cosmic and Science resources for ages 6-12. All current and future Great Lesson and history resources for elementary students at one price.INCLUDES: Check out all the resources in this series!Geographic Impressionistic Charts and Follow up - Sun, Space, and EarthGeographic Impressionistic$346.22$432.78Save $86.56
- Montessori Elementary Great Story or Great Lesson Material for ALL FIVE montessori storiesIncluded are terms children may hear during the stories. As the great stories are so rich sometimes children may not hear all of the key vocabulary we wish them to hear. These cards help children 'tune in' or r$11.70$13.00Save $1.30
- New or experienced in Montessori 6-12 this is the perfect pack for revitalising your Great Lesson teaching. These materials are perfect for learning from home and the powerpoints and scripts can easily be delivered via video lesson. To follow up you can share the key vocabulary and engage students$45.00$56.25Save $11.25
Montessori Elementary Great Story or Great Lesson Material for the story of numbers, the fifth great lesson.
Included are 10 terms children may hear during the story. As the great stories are so rich sometimes children may not hear all of the key vocabulary we wish them to hear. These cards help children 'tune in' or remember the key language.
Choose the words you need:
3 materials are included:
1. Words with a description and picture. Use these while telling the story for children to have a concrete understanding of the terms or they can be used as a glossary and put on your shelf.
2. I have also included the same list of words (no explanations) in a large font. Often when telling the story I put down these concept words before I tell the story on the ground so the children can 'listen out' for them. It is another way of engaging children!
3. A Choice Board to help students learn this vocabulary.
These cards have been designed as an introduction to concepts which makes them ideal for 6-9 classes.
Perfect for distance learning!
SEE ALL IN THIS SERIES
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases – YAY! I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you.
Follow my store:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. This will allow you to receive email updates about this store