PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Directions for Playing the Game
1. Print off cards onto card stock, cut apart, laminate and cut apart again.
2. Place cards in rows on table or playing surface.
3. Player one turns over two cards and determines whether they have a match or not. To get a match the player must have one card with the number representation and a second card with the number written out. If they have a match, they take the two cards and take another turn. If they don’t have a match, they turn the cards over in the same spot and the next player takes their turn. The player with the most matches at the end of the game is the winner.
4. This game is great for centers as it does not require much direction from the adult in charge.
5. This game requires students to be able to read number words.
6. This game is great for students to learn how to work cooperatively in small groups.
7. There are 36 pages of 4 cards each so multiple games can be created from one game.