Sheet used to monitor students work completion
1. Record Date
2. Write short description of task
3. If the task is modified as compared to the rest of the class circle modified (notes on modifying below)
4. Check the appropriate yes or no box for whether the student completed the task in the given amount of time.
- examples: having the student only to half the math problems or write 1 paragraph instead of 2
- If you do not do any modifications for the student you are using this for you can always edit the document and remove the word.
- If you are not modifying and the student is consistently not getting there work done give it a try. The student may for whatever reason not have the endurance/patience to do what you are asking of them.
- Having the option to modify task doesn't mean task will always have to be modified. Use the information you gather to have collaborative conversations with the student you are working with. Leave a comment if you would like to know more about what this conversation sounds like and I can provide examples.