Suitable for middle school and beginning high school ensembles.
Worksheet, Answer Key and Teacher Notes included for all.
• I feel this topic is pertinent to Band, Chorus and Orchestra classes. I hope you feel I have done a generic job of making it relevant to all three ensembles.
• You may choose to cover up the Answer Word Bank when making copies to allow students to come up with their own answers.
• Feel free to cover up my URL before making copies.
• This worksheet will work well for a substitute teacher.
• You or your sub may also use this worksheet as a springboard for discussion or questions.
• Work ethic is something we consistently talk about with our students during rehearsal.
• Use this worksheet as a springboard for a writing assignment “What Specific Things Can I Do to Show My Work Ethic?”
• Many students enroll in chorus because they think it’s an easy class and do not realize they will be required to learn, and be held accountable for sight singing and the many other components necessary for preparing music for public performance.
• Members of any ensemble need to be told that they will be held accountable for all aspects of what being in the group entails. Having clear-cut grading criteria removes all doubt. (You may which to look at the Grading Criteria Products I have in my store under “Grading.”)
I hope this worksheet will be helpful in your classroom
Copyright © Christine Stanley. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view, other than in your classroom. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY. Help me keep my prices $LOW by compliance. Thanks!
Thank you for choosing Teachers Pay Teachers.com.
Clip Art Credit: