Work Problems Word Problems
is an engaging way for students to practice and review of work-related word problems. Perfect for Algebra and Algebra II classes. One set of cards has word problems, the other set of cards has solutions to match. Students match the cards through games or math center activities. What a great way to review pre-Algebra and Algebra concepts?
Answer key, interactive notebook-sized cards and large cards, and suggested uses included.
Multiple ways to use:
- Set up at a math-center
- Host a scavenger hunt
- Play a whole class game
- Play the classic game of concentration
- Individual student practice and review
A great addition to your pre-Algebra and Algebra review and practice.
Included in this ready to use set of cards:
- Teacher directions for multiple ways to use
- 12 word problem cards and 12 matching equation cards
- A student answer sheet
- A complete answer key
Word problem activities and notebook pages for Algebra include
- Word Problems Task Card Bundle for Algebra
- Rate of Travel Word Problems Interactive Notebook
- Venn Diagram Word Problems
- Elapsed Time Word Problems
- Rate of Travel Word Problems
- Work Problems Word Problems
- Write a Linear Equation from a Word Problem Interactive Notebook
- Writing linear equations from word problems task card activity
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Math Mondays (all about teaching math).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.