This workbook is a way for your students to learn more about the 21 Spanish-speaking countries of the world. Each page of this workbook contains the following...
1. A country of study (with its motto)
2. Space to draw the country's flag
3. A country profile, where students must find out information about the country, such as the capital, currency used (and conversion rate to USD!), bordering countries, popular foods, famous people, places to visit, and more!
4. Finally, a world map, on which students draw in the country of study (great for learning geography!)
This workbook includes all 21 Spanish-speaking countries. Here are some ways to incorporate this workbook into your classroom...
1. Do a puzzle pieces activity! Assign each student a country, have them present the information, and the rest of the students will fill in the country profile for the country being presented.
2. Incorporate this packet into your warm-up routine! Each day at the beginning of class, assign a new country for the students to research.
3. Give it as a homework assignment! Have your students select one, two, or more countries to research on their own time!
4. Sick? Taking a personal day? This is a great sub plan! Students can have a work day, and fill out as many countries as they can!
There are many ways to incorporate this workbook into your classroom. I hope it can be a useful resource to help teach your students about the various spanish-speaking countries of the world!
NOTE TO TEACHERS: This works best in a classroom with access to the internet! I also like guiding my students to CIA World Factbook to find information.