This 26 page download is an in-depth look at finances for homeschooling or a small group. It is very time consuming on the teacher's part so, I don't recommend it for a full class setting.
This packet is perfect if you are looking for a way to teach your child(ren) about the important Life Skill: Finances.
- Checking Accounts and Writing Checks
- Bill Payments and Unexpected Bills
- Credit Cards and Use
- Household Needs and Groceries
The suggested lessons include information on:
- What is an expense
- Living within your means
- Why it is important to keep track of your checking account
- Why unexpected bills occur
- About Credit Cards
It also includes:
- Directions for use.
- Tables for you to reference when figuring out certain aspects of the lessons.
- Logs for you to record each child's information for easy reference.