This is a print-and-go activity for introducing or reviewing the concept of making inferences! Games are integrated into the lesson plan for FUN learning along with group exercises and simple discussion questions for deeper thinking...
* 18 Riddles to practice making inferences! Read each phrase one at a time and allow students to shout out guesses they may have. Keep reading until they guess correctly!
* 2 Inference games also addressing stereotypes and generalities!
* 3 deceiving photo inferences which lead to great whole-class discussions!
* 1 informal or formative assessment with writing prompt and sharing activity!
* Seamlessly integrates with the Common Core ELA Standards!
* Activities can be used all at once or spread over several days! Students can work as a whole class or in small groups!
***Please contact me with any further questions you may have, modifications I could make, or errors I can fix! I would also be honored to alter any of my items to better suit the needs for your personal classroom and teaching environment!