8 stations-8 problems at each station!
Students choose 2 problems at each station to complete!
You can also choose to do just one problem per station! A separate student answer sheet is included if you choose to do so!
* Station A: Find the percent of a number.
* Station B: Find the part.
* Station C: Find the whole.
* Station D: Find the percent of change.
* Station E: Find the percent of a number, percents greater than 100.
* Station F: Find the part, percents greater than 100.
* Station G: Find the whole, percents greater than 100.
* Station H: Find the percent of change, percents greater than 100 for increases.
I divide the students into groups of 3 to 4, and they travel from station to station. Each student picks two problems from each station to complete. Students change stations every 4 to 6 minutes.
Students enjoy moving around and picking their problems.
Students ask to do this type of activity over and over!
I have cut and laminated cards onto
card stock for years of use!
Please download the preview to see all 64 problems included!
Please email me at
with any concerns.