Here is a fun way for children to review and practice a wide range of Common Core-aligned primary math skills, including addition, subtraction, counting, and place value! Working with a partner, children share a workmat and two sets of number tiles (0 - 9). As they solve each task, they show their answers by placing tiles in the shaded boxes. There is only one place each tile can go, so children have the opportunity to do a little problem-solving to make the tiles come out right. Perfect for small groups, centers, or choice time!
This set is aligned to Common Core standards for first grade, but also provides very appropriate review, practice, and/or intervention for Grade 2.
The set includes 20 different black and white workmats (see them in the preview in Answer Key format, as well as one workmat to try), a tracking sheet, and answer key. Use your own 1" tiles, or print the tile template on tag.
Here are other math games and activities you might like:
• ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 10
• SPRING! ADD! SUBTRACT! COLOR! Printables for Addition & Subtraction Within 20
• BUDDY TILES FOR BEGINNERS Workmats for Counting and Number Recognition
• BUDDY TILES FOR BEGINNERS Workmats for Addition and Subtraction
• BUMPVILLE Addition and Subtraction Strategies and Fluency Practice Within 10
• SPEEDWAY MATH Addition and Subtraction Mega-Pack
• Save money by building a custom bundle! It's like having your own private sale! Find more information HERE.
Don’t forget to leave feedback for your TpT purchases! You earn credits to use for any future TpT purchases, and your feedback is very helpful to me as well. I love reading it!
If you like my work, follow my store to be notified when new resources are listed in my store. It pays to be a follower--new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours!
Thank you for looking! Please contact me if you have any questions.