Also included in
- This bundle includes Communication skills such as Active Listening, Workplace Bullying, Conflict Resolution, Smart Goals, Customer Service, Assertive Communication skills and Identifying Values.These 7 products are essential workplace business skills. Also suitable for ESL learners and Vocational tr$22.80$28.50Save $5.70
The resource contains a professionally designed Google Slides presentation, Teachers notes, and worksheets for learners. Also included is a Google Form Quiz. Within the Slides are links to videos that form part of the lesson.
It tackles the delicate subject of Workplace Bullying. Studies show that it is alive and well and is often swept under the carpet. This presentation is an interactive lesson that gives strategies for coping with Bullying in the workplace from an employee and Management perspective.
Files are provided in pdf, Google slides, docs, forms allowing editing if required to suit your audience.
Topics are as follows:
- Definition of Workplace Bully
- Recognizing the four types of Bullies
- 5 key facts about Bullying
- What is not Bullying
- What to do if you are Bullied
- The responsibilities of Management
- Three Task Challenges - Scenarios
- Online Quiz
This lesson can be used online or in a classroom. The lesson starts with a presentation that includes interactive elements for the students to discuss and contribute to. There are then tasks for students to complete. A Google Forms quiz is also available to check knowledge.
The Microsoft Powerpoint version of the presentation and worksheets can be found here: