This resource tackles the delicate subject of Workplace Bullying. Studies show that it is alive and well and is often swept under the carpet. This presentation is an interactive lesson that gives strategies for coping with Bullying in the workplace from an employee and Management perspective.
The resource contains a professionally designed PP, Teachers notes, and worksheets for learners. Within the PP are links to videos that form part of the lesson.
Files are provided in pdf, powerpoint and word formatting allowing editing if required to suit your audience.
Topics are as follows:
- Definition of Workplace Bully
- Recognising the four types of Bullies
- 5 key facts about Bullying
- What is not Bullying
- What to do if you are Bullied
- The responsibilities of Management
- Three Task Challenges - Scenarios