Workplace Wellness Tip - Health and Environment Worksheet Print or Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Have students learn about fun and interesting health topics with this set of resources.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.⭐How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "ProvidPrice $14.00Original Price $21.00Save $7.00
- These are some great teaching resources that focus on improving workspaces, so they are healthier and also greener.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.✅Tip:Students using Chromebooks should download the free Chrome app DocHub.It saves their wPrice $4.20Original Price $6.00Save $1.80
- This Health Class Lesson Plans Bundle is made up of health lesson plans that can be used in a health class for middle and high school students as well as for homeschool.❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format(Multiple formats for both in-pPrice $105.00Original Price $132.00Save $27.00
This environment and health worksheets has students view and interact with the Twitter feed of an organization that is actively trying to improve health and wellness in their workplace as well as being environmentally conscious.
(Multiple formats for in-person or virtual teaching)
- Digital-PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Google slides hyperdoc for easy online use
- Research link embedded directly in the guide
Use this activity guide to direct students to the current Twitter feed of an excellent Twitter account about tourism as a means of furthering social and environmental change.
The guide has them read through the feed and report information about geographic locations, tourist activities, and attractions. Then there is a sharing activity, followed by a short essay reflective question.
They don't need Twitter accounts to do this activity. I also provide the Twitter research link directly on the student guide and list the account they are to search at the top as well.
Twitter keeps us up to date on the current status of things in the world and this lesson is meant to show students how to use Twitter in an academic way. It is also a chance for them to learn that situations in the world are ever-changing.
You can use this as a sub plan, homework assignment, or classwork.
Around 30 minutes with peer sharing
❤️Follow My Store
Click on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)