Worksheet for Word Problems
Also included in
- Do you need some Math word problems to solve to add to your math instruction? This is the resource for you! Start by building the foundation for solving word problems with concrete manipulatives and the Introduction to word problems activity. Then, practice throughout the year with seasonal-themed mPrice $10.00Original Price $14.50Save $4.50
In need of a worksheet for word problems? This resource is a great place to start when introducing word problems to third graders. There are four sets of four school-themed word problems. Print a set of manipulatives to go with each theme to keep students engaged. Each set of word problems includes both single and 2-step word problems with numbers no more than 12. The smaller numbers help students focus on the process of solving word problems rather than computation.
Worksheet for Word Problems include:
- 16 word problems in three different formats
- Format 1 - Task Cards with a recording sheet and answer sheet
- Format 2 - Printable worksheets - 1 problem per page with a guided workspace
- Format 3 - Digital Google Slides with 1 problem per page where students can drag circles and x's on the screen to show addition and subtraction
Key Features of Worksheets for Word Problems:
- 16 word problems that use 12 or less so students can use manipulatives to solve problems
- single and multi-step word problems are included
- great for introducing word problems or an intervention group
Other great resources you might need:
- Worksheets for Addition With Regrouping
- Division Fact Worksheet Crossword Puzzle
- Multiplication Crossword Puzzle Printables
Includes 17 printable pages and 16 digital pages.
Did you know you can earn TpT credits by leaving a review? Leave a review to take advantage of this credit!
More Help For Teaching Multi-Step Word Problems
Are your students struggling with multi-step word problems? Check out this article that will help you take your students from intervention to mastery: