1. Easter Compound Words – (2 pages) Students will cut out the pictures on the second page. They will then match them to make a compound word. Students will glue two parts of a tulip together and then choose the tulip that shows the new compound word.
Make sure you check out the easy to make literacy centers that your students can complete during center time. Just Print, Laminate, and Cut to easily make a literacy center that 4 or 5 students can do in a small group setting.
2. My Easter Bunny - Encourage your students to show their creative sides as they write a story with the starter “On Easter the Easter Bunny will….” Students will draw a picture of their Easter Bunny.
3. Easter Rhyming Words - Students practice their phonemic skills by drawing a line between the Easter pictures in the center column and the pictures that rhyme with it on both the left and the right columns.
Be sure and check out the easy to create Literacy Circle activities that allow students to practice this skill in a large group setting. Check my store and look for "Circle Time Activity –Rhyming Words." Just Print, Laminate, and Cut to easily make a fun group activity.
4. The Easter Bunny Sentences – Students pick the word that best completes the sentences below. When finished they can color the Easter Bunny picture.
5. Easter Maze – Children follow along a flowered maze as help the bunny get to his basket of eggs. A maze might just seem like a fun way to pass time, but they are actually a valuable learning tool for children. Mazes are a fun way to practice math skills like logic and problem-solving. It also helps to improve hand-eye coordination.
6. An Egg for a Bunny – Students trace the egg and then look at the list of words. They will write the “eg” words on the lines in the center of the egg.
7. Easter Fun Secret Words – Let your little detectives solve the secret code. Students write the beginning sound of the small pictures to figure out the Easter item they are to draw. Then they choose their favorite picture and use it in a sentence.
Activity Created by Barbara Kilkenny - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny
Small Graphics used to enhance various pages were purchased from © Art Explosion 1995
If you like my creative worksheets pages please take the time to rate them and leave a nice comment. If you find any mistakes please contact me immediately and I will make efforts to correct any typos or other issues you have discovered.
Please check out the other worksheets, learning centers and circle time activities in my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny