Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
1.18 MB | 7 pages
Thanksgiving Pages - Six different Thanksgiving themed pages for your students
1. Run Turkey, Run Maze - Students help the turkey navigate a maze and run from the hunters. A maze might just seem like a fun way to pass time, but they are actually a valuable learning tool for children. Mazes are a fun way to practice math skills like logic and problem-solving. It also helps to improve hand-eye coordination.
2. Turkey Rhyme Time - Students practice their phonemic skills by drawing a line between the pictures that rhyme. Be sure and check out the similar Literacy Center activity that allows students to practice this skill in a literacy center during center time. Check my store and look for "Literacy Center - Thanksgiving Rhyming Words."
3. Pumpkin Pie Rhyming Words - Students cut and past to match pie pieces that rhyme. Be sure and check out a similar Literacy Center designed to let students practice rhyming skills during center time. Check out my store and look for "Literacy Center - Thanksgiving Rhyming Words."
4. Thanksgiving Secret Pictures – Students use the beginning sound of the small pictures to figure out the words. After they figure out the word they will draw a picture of what the word they decoded.
5. My Thanksgiving Dinner - Students will draw pictures of the foods that they think they will eat on Thanksgiving Day. They then use phonetic spelling to write the name of the foods.
6. My Turkey - Encourage your students to show their creative sides as they write about a turkey that they created. Let imaginations flow as they tell what happened on that day.
Activity Created by Barbara Kilkenny - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny
If you like my creative worksheets, please take the time to rate them and leave a nice comment. If you find any mistakes please contact me immediately and I will make efforts to correct any typos or other issues you have discovered.
Please check out the other learning centers in my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny