This NO PREP worksheet packet contains 160 worksheets and covers verbs, past verbs, past verbs, future verbs, opposite verbs, irregular verbs, and adverbs, with a Fall theme. You can view a sample of this pack in the preview - one page from each activity has been added to give you an idea of the worksheets.
This product is suitable for US, UK and Australia.
The following verbs are featured in this pack: chop, collect, dress, drink, fall, gather, harvest, migrate, rake, read, stack, and sweep.
This Fall Verbs packet includes:
• 160 x Verbs Worksheets which include the following activities:
- TRACE the Verb (trace the word)
- COLOR the Verb (read and color the matching verb)
- MATCH the Verb (match the verb word to the matching picture)
- PASTE the Verb (cut and paste the correct verb to the picture)
- WRITE the Verb (copy the verb or change the word into past, present, opposite, or irregular)
- BOX the Verb (write the word in the boxes)
- CLAP the Verb (clap out the syllables and write the amount)
- COUNT the Verb (record how many consonants and vowels per verb)
- SPELL the Verb (write the beginning of each picture to reveal the verb)
- FIND the Verb (circle the verbs in the picture)
**These activities are repeated for Past Verbs, Present Verbs, Opposite Verbs, and Irregular Verbs, where possible**
- IS? ARE? AM? (complete the sentences by adding the correct word: is, are, or am)
- Verb Jumble (color the present, past, opposite, and irregular verbs a certain color)
- PAST, PRESENT, FUTURE (write the missing past, present, and / or future verbs)
- IS THIS A VERB? (cut, sort, and paste the pictures into verbs and not verbs)
- TENSE SORTING (cut, sort, and paste the words into the correct columns)
- ADD the Verb (complete the sentences by adding the correct tense verb)
**PAGES 162-176 are UK/AUS Spellings, PAGE 177 is CREDITS**
• 6 x Definition Posters for Verb, Past Verb, Irregular Verb, Adverb, Opposite Verb, and Future Verb.
• 12 x Posters for each verb in this pack, and features a handy reference on the right which shows the present, future, past, irregular, and / or opposite verbs relating to the verb on the poster.
• High quality PDF format.
FIND MORE WORKSHEETS
CLICK HERE FOR MORE WORKSHEETS
This is a single license use - only for YOUR classroom, please do NOT distribute or share this product unless you've purchased an additional license.
Thanks for visiting our store!
© 2017 by Zippadee Zazz. All Rights Reserved.