Spring Worksheet Pages
1. Spring in with Opposites – (2 pages) This cut and paste worksheet allows students to practice matching the logical opposites of various words, thus enhancing their overall command of language.
2. Spring - Long vowel/Short Vowel With this worksheet students get to enjoy the way that adding a “magic” or “silent” “e” changes a word. Students complete a cut and paste worksheet with a spring time theme.
3. March Maze – Your students will follow a maze through a kite to get from one side to the other. Mazes are a fun way to practice math skills like logic and problem-solving. It also helps to improve hand-eye coordination. When the students finish the maze they have pictures of children flying kites that can be colored.
4. March Creative Writing - Encourage your students to show their creative sides as they write about what they would like to do on a nice spring day and then draw a picture of their day.
5. March Madness Multiple Meaning Words - This worksheet has words that sound the same, and are spelled the same. Students will cut out the pictures at the bottom and then glue them above to show two very different meanings for the word. This is a fun page that lets students explore the multiple meanings of words. Be sure and check out the Homophone Easter Literacy Center that works on this same skill. The Literacy centers are easy to prepare. Just print, laminate and cut out for a cute center your students will love.
6. Spring into Diagraphs – Students will complete a page reviewing the common diagraphs of “sh”, “ch”, “th”. Students circle the correct beginning diagraph of each picture.
Activity Created by Barbara Kilkenny - http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny
Small Graphics used to enhance various pages were purchased from © Art Explosion 1995
If you like my creative worksheets please take the time to rate them and leave a nice comment. If you find any mistakes please contact me immediately and I will make efforts to correct any typos or other issues you have discovered.
Please check out the other worksheets, literacy learning centers and circle time activities in my store: http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Barbara-Kilkenny