Art workshop: Study on Trees
Here is a new workshop for Grades 3 to 6. Also interesting for Junior high and High school.
You will find a procedure to help you guide your students through the appreciation of trees drawn by 12 different famous artists.
Afterwards, they must create 6 different trees on an exercise sheet.
This is only a workshop and not a project that requires a lot of materials.
Having coloured pencil crayons and a regular pencil with be enough.
You can use this document as an enrichment project, or before making a project that requires drawing trees.
This document does NOT contain an evaluation rubric. It is not necessary nor helpful to evaluate a workshop because the student is learning something specific and it is not really a creation.
Other workshops soon to be available:
Drawing a person
Drawing a face
Drawing a landscape
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.