Here is the second workshop in a series that will be created throughout the year. With these two sheets, your students will learn how to draw a person correctly as well as adding articulations for movement. This is to be used as enrichment or to complete a project that requests the drawing of a person.
It is interesting to use the coloured sheets, because the students will have a visual for their next drawing.
This document does NOT contain an evaluation rubric. It is not necessary nor desirable to evaluate a workshop because the students are learning something specific and it is not really a creation.
At the end of this document, I suggest 4 projects to create to follow this workshop.
Follow me on Facebook to see the next workshope available.
-Draw a face
-Draw a landscape.
Thank you for visiting my store!
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.