Here is the first workshop in a series of 4.
In 10 steps, your students will learn how to correctly draw a face and also add their own personal touches.
To be used as an enrichment activity or to complete a project that requires the drawing of a face.
Very simple materials: a lead pencil and coloured pencil crayons.
This document includes:
- One poster in colour and one poster in black and white, for the proportions of the face.
- 9 different face shapes
- 9 different haircuts for men
- 9 different haircuts for women
- 9 different facial expressions
This document does NOT contain an evaluation rubric. It is not necessary, nor desirable to evaluate a workshop as the students are learning something specific and it is not really a creation.
Follow me on Facebook to find out the next workshops available.
Draw a person
Draw a landscape
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.