World Geography Countries and Capitals Digital Cards for Google™ and Boom™
Products in this Bundle (22)
showing 1-5 of 22 products
These 1213 engaging and colorful DIGITAL world geography countries and capitals cards for Google Classroom™ or Boom Learning, split over 22 decks, will cover the 215 countries and capitals of the world, through maps, naming, and matching.
Have your students become geography pros as they master North American, South American, European, African, Asian, and Oceanian place names, as well as Bodies of Water, with this fun, time-saving, largely self-graded digital learning bundle.
Save over 40% with this money-saving bundle which includes...
- North America Countries & Capitals
- South America Countries & Capitals
- Caribbean Countries & Capitals
- European Countries & Capitals
- Oceania Countries & Capitals
- Bodies of Water
Students will have to:
- identify the highlighted country
- identify the capital of the highlighted country
- match countries with their capitals
- name countries based on highlighted pictures
- name the capital of the country highlighted on the map
This purchase will provide you with multiple PDFs that will lead you to Google to download your Slides and Forms, and the Bonus File will lead you to the Boom Learning platform to download your bundle of decks.
Google Slides™ allows your students to complete this activity digitally in an interactive manner. Students highlight their choices, type in to name places, and draw lines or drag and drop to match places. It gets kids utilizing computers and their features.
Google Forms™ is the best of Slides and Boom mushed together. Students use the computer and interact by selecting choices and typing in names of places. Forms is self-grading and provides a report and breaks it down into components as well. It makes your job just a little bit easier.
BOOM Learning cards are a fun and exciting way to practice a whole array of skills. Students get immediate feedback, and teachers get feedback as well. They are self-checking and also have the option to provide reports to the teacher, so you can see how your students are performing. They work on tablets, computers, Smartboards, Kindles, and more.
This resource does require a membership at BOOM Learning in order to use that piece of it. Please see the "WHAT YOU NEED:" section below to learn more.
WHAT YOU NEED:
To use Boom Cards, you must be connected to the Internet. Boom Cards play on modern browsers (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, and Edge). Apps are available for Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. For security and privacy, adults must have a Boom Learning account to use and assign Boom Cards. You will be able to assign the Boom Cards you are buying with "Fast Pins," (play provides instant feedback for self-grading Boom Cards). Fast Play is always a free way for students to engage with Boom Cards decks. For additional assignment options you'll need a premium account.
You might also like:
How to get TpT credit to use on future purchases:
- Please go to your "My Purchases" page (You may need to log in.)
- Beside each purchase, you'll see a Leave a Review button.
- Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product.
- Each time you give feedback, TpT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases.
- I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable to you and for your classroom, so I can create more of what you're looking for.
* Click on "Become a Follower" to join my store.
* Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies, and product launches.
* Receive updates about this store.
Connect with Me:
©The Colorado Classroom
All rights reserved by the author
Permission for single classroom use only