The perfect addition to any geography unit! Introduce geography and map skills to your class in a fun, interactive way they won't forget, with this map skills video and activities kit! What is a map? What information can we find on the map? What is a compass? And more. This is the perfect addition to any geography unit and is a one of a kind resource that your students will never forget.
⭐ A 4 minute HD QUALITY video
⭐ A Powerpoint presentation of the video slides which can be customized to your individual teaching needs
⭐ A written transcript of the video text
⭐ 20+ Video related worksheets and activities with answer keys (see the supporting document preview)
*Treasure hunts printable both as worksheets and as task cards for group or partner work
⭐ A full color "where in the world?" DIGITAL TASK CARD DECK
Try the playable preview:
Where in the world? DIGITAL TASK CARDS
A few words about the digital task card deck:
Boom Cards live in the cloud. They can't be printed. They play on most modern browsers, Android, iPads, iPhones, and Kindle Fires. You open a Boom Learning account to play them (to protect the children). Create Fast Play pins to assign your Boom Cards to students.
Boom Learning also has premium accounts. Premium accounts offer advanced assignment tools, individual and whole class performance tracking, and more. If you are a new Boom Learning customer, when you redeem your Boom Cards purchase you get 90-day free trial of a premium account. When your trial ends, you can renew or move to a free account. You may upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time. Free accounts use purchased Boom Cards with Fast Play pins.
If you like this resource, check out these resources as well:
* SPRING All About the Spring Season Video & Activities
* WINTER All About the Winter Season Video & Activities
* Life Cycles: Chicken Frog and Butterfly TRIPLE BUNDLE Video & Activities
* LIFE SKILLS BUNDLE Growth Mindset, Critical Thinking, Social Emotional Learning
* Growth Mindset MEGA BUNDLE!
* Earth Science and Human Activity: Natural Disasters
* Earth Day Environment "What Can You Do About Pollution?" Video & Activities
* Ecosystems: Energy Flow Pyramids, Food Chains and Webs Video & Activities Kit