World History Activities Bundle Ancients to Renaissance Gallery walks
- Easel Activity
Products in this Bundle (12)
showing 1-5 of 12 products
Also included in
- Engage students with this enormous bundle of gallery walks, slides, interactive notebook organizers, station activities, background information, projects, and more. The World History Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle saves you on all the current resources PLUS save even more when you receive all futPrice $187.07Original Price $334.05Save $146.98
Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This big bundle of 12 World History Gallery Walks begins with Mesopotamia and covers civilizations through the Renaissance. Great for the Ancients through the Renaissance.
A must have for world history. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving!
- Mesopotamia Science and Inventions
- Ancient Egypt Science and Technology
- China Inventions - Student created gallery walk
- Ancient Greece Gallery Walk of Figures from Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome - an introduction
- Maya Government and Laws Gallery Walk
- Aztecs - an introduction to Aztec Culture
- An introduction to the Incas Gallery Walk
- The Middle Ages - Medieval Guilds Gallery Walk
- Feudal Japan (JUST ADDED)
- The Renaissance Gallery Walk of Renaissance Art
- Age of Exploration (JUST ADDED)
Also available as part of an entire middle school world history bundle World History Teacher Resource Bundle which contains my entire library of middle school world history resources such as projects, station activities, notebook pages, and more.
Works well with World History Interactive Notebook Pages.
What customers say about sets in this bundle:
- "The kids found this very approachable, and I loved the synthesis that the coin activity required." - Ancient Rome
- "My students loved this." - Renaissance
- "This was a fantastic resource. My grade 8 social class is primarily boys, and they enjoyed getting to move around from station to station. They were engaged and were practicing their inference and note taking skills.." - The Aztecs
This purchase is for one teacher only. This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form to be shared beyond a password locked classroom site or with colleagues.