Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
2.33 MB | 59 pages
This is based off of McDougal Littell's World History: Patterns of Interaction.
I teach using history using an interactive notebook (supporting documents sold separately) so I try as much as I can to differentiate my instruction. This allows students to be super organized and the class is consistent- we all have the same notebook with the same work in the same order: it allows us all to remain on the same page and teaches students all the different things they can do with the information presented to them. I do a little bit of direct teaching (lecturing) and incorporate all of my activities, discussion questions, and assignment directions in one file so that I don't get confused.
This zip includes everything I use for Chapter 5 on Classical Greece:
1. PowerPoint presentation that covers note from sections 1-5 as well as directions for all the assignments that I do along with it, and directions for how they go in the interactive notebook.
2. Vocabulary assignment directions: how to use SIOP strategies to enhance comprehension.
3. Section 1 and 2 guided notes
4. Guided reading questions on the Persian Wars
5. Section 3: Divide and Conquer directions powerpoint activity that needs to be printed and handed out to students