Gallery walks are an active way to engage students in new material. This big bundle of World History Gallery Walks
begins with Mesopotamia and covers civilizations through the Renaissance. Skip the lecture and get students up and moving!
- Mesopotamia Science and Inventions
- Ancient Egypt Science and Technology
- China Inventions - Student created gallery walk
- Ancient Greece Gallery Walk of Figures from Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome - an introduction
- Maya Government and Laws Gallery Walk
- Aztecs - an introduction to Aztec Culture
- An introduction to the Incas Gallery Walk
- The Middle Ages - Medieval Guilds Gallery Walk
- Feudal Japan (JUST ADDED)
- The Renaissance Gallery Walk of Renaissance Art
- Age of Exploration (JUST ADDED)
Also available as part of an entire middle school world history bundle World History Teacher Resource Bundle
which contains my entire library of middle school world history resources such as projects, station activities, notebook pages, and more.
Works well with World History Interactive Notebook Pages.
What customers say about sets in this bundle
- "The kids found this very approachable, and I loved the synthesis that the coin activity required." - Ancient Rome
- "My students loved this." - Renaissance
- "This was a fantastic resource. My grade 8 social class is primarily boys, and they enjoyed getting to move around from station to station. They were engaged and were practicing their inference and note taking skills.." - The Aztecs
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.