World History: Interactive Notebook Comparison Table
is a graphic organizer for comparing world history civilizations and cultures. Great to use to make connections between units.
Students compare civilizations on such topics as government, technology and the arts.
Civilizations and cultures included:
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient China
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
- The Middle Ages
- Medieval Japan
- Mayas, Aztecs and Incas
- The Renaissance
- Age of Exploration
This graphic organizer works well with the notebook pages included in
World History Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
Go big with World History World History Middle School Ultimate Teacher Resource Bundle (GROWING)
(includes my entire middle school world history library)
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.