World History: Interactive Notebook Pages Bundle
is a bundle of interactive notebook foldables, template directions, and possible responses for notes on 12 world history topics
(10 - 15 notebook pages per topic). Over 300 pages. Pictures of each notebook page included. Great for world history in middle school or remedial high school.
- Ancient Egypt
- Ancient China
- Ancient Greece
- Ancient Rome
- The Middle Ages
- Medieval Japan
- Mayas, Aztecs and Incas
- The Renaissance
- Age of Exploration
- India (coming soon)
Also available as part of an entire middle school world history bundle World History Teacher Resource Bundle
which contains my entire library of middle school world history resources such as projects, station activities, notebook pages, and more.
What customers say about sets in this bundle
- "Loved using this in my classroom instruction. Thanks." "A+" - Middle Ages
- "Outstanding." - Renaissance
- "Excellent resource. Thank you." - Age of Exploration
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at firstname.lastname@example.org. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.