This awesome bundle contains 2 complete units
for the Middle Ages! The first covers Europe during the Middle Ages: feudalism, the Franks, Charlemagne, the Crusades, Black Plague, Joan of Arc, Hundred Years' War and more are covered with 2 weeks full of lesson plans. The second features over 30 resources for more than a month on Classical Asia, Feudal Japan, China, India, Buddhism, Hinduism, and more!
Both units feature PowerPoints with guided notes worksheets, Common Core-aligned readings, projects, worksheets, review guides, and assessments so everything is planned out for you!
All of the following resources are included with this download:
1. Black Plague Reading Worksheet
2. Feudalism Reading Worksheet
3. Charlemagne, the Franks, and Medieval Europe PowerPoint
4. The Crusades PowerPoint Lesson
5. Genghis Khan and the Mongol Empire PowerPoint Lesson
6. Tang and Song Dynasty China Sentence Review Worksheet
7. Filial Piety Group Poster Project
8. Buddhism's 8 Fold Path Worksheet
9. World Empires in 1500 Project, Map, & Notes
10. Middle Ages Coat of Arms Project
11. Serfs and Feudalism Primary Source Poem Analysis Worksheet
12. Middle Ages Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook
13. Middle Ages Interactive Notebook
14. Middle Ages Google Drive Digital Interactive Notebook
Plus many many more activities - over 70 in all
! Be sure to click on each link above and the preview for a look at all the amazing teaching materials you will receive in this one download!
Thanks for looking!
You can "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more! Thanks!