A timeline of world history of the 2nd Millennium, covering the years 1000 C.E. to the present, to be used as a classroom wall decoration in any elementary, middle school, or high-school history/social science classroom. Additionally, individual pages of this timeline can be printed for use by students.
This download will provide you with:
- A PDF file of the entire 11-page timeline
- 11 individual JPG files, one for each page.
- One set of directions for printing and assembling your timeline.
- A sample image of the complete product
- A sample, close-up image of an individual page
Both a PDF version, as well as individual JPG files, have been provided to give you the best possible printing options. If printed on standard size 8 1/2 x 11 paper, this timeline will extend approximately 11 feet.