World History: What's the Question (sample)
is a set of bell-ringers, challenges of the week, and more for the study of World History. Give students an answer, students come up with the question. If the answer is Vasco Da Gama, what is the question? Challenge your students to come up with creative questions. What might others not know about the topic? A great addition to your class all year long. I love these for bell-ringers, time fillers, and challenges of the week.
Topic specific What's the Question
- Age of Exploration
- American Revolution
- World War II
- Progressive Era and Gilded Age
You may also like:
● Invention, art and study with Leonardo DaVinci
● Renaissance: Art, politics and humanism in the city-state of Venice
● Hands-On Renaissance: Dome Building with Brunelleschi
● Protestant Reformation Quick and Easy Newspaper Project
Coming soon…Cold War Station Activities, Mayan Design: station activities, and The Aztecs: Teacher Resource Bundle.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog. Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies).
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.