World Kindness Day Multi-Step Word Problems
Want to reinforce KINDNESS and COMPASSION at the same time your students practice ADDITION and SUBTRACTION MULTI-STEP WORD PROBLEMS? This resource does exactly that!
Celebrate WORLD KINDNESS DAY on November 13! While reading about kindness and compassion shown by their peers, students will also be practicing their problem-solving skills using addition and subtraction.
This resource is already differentiated and available in three different formats!
Included in this resource are:
- 12 easier multi-step word problems (simpler stories and smaller numbers)
- 12 harder multi-step word problems (more detailed stories and larger numbers)
- a version that includes just the questions
- a version that includes instructions and workspace
- a task card version with student answer sheet
- ANSWER KEY (important information underlined, example models, equations with solutions, and answers written as sentences provided)
This resource is perfect for
✔ guided instruction
✔ small group work
✔ independent work
✔ Morning Meeting activity
✔ early finishers
Be sure to follow my store to be the first to know of new products!
Make sure to leave feedback! It helps me to improve my products and helps you earn TPT credits that can be used for future purchases!