Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
This file contains an entire semester's worth of units and material for English I or II World Literature classes. (A semester if you teach on block scheduling. It's a year's worth if you teach on traditional scheduling.) Some units have more content than other but the units include:
- Animal Farm (novel)
- Catcher in the Rye (novel)
- How to do a close reading
- How to do an annotated bibliography
- Ender's Game (novel)
- End of Course prep
- How to Write an Essay
- Independent Reading Project (for honors) *You may have to alter the books listed on this based on which novels you chose to teach in class*
- Julius Caesar (drama)
- Lord of the Flies (novel)
- Of Mice and Men (novel)
- Research project on careers
- Several short stories
- Speak (novel)
- The Pearl (novel)
*All literature units include multiple versions of a unit exam*
**For specific details about the material within each unit, check out my other listings**
it also includes several other one-off activities and some worksheets that can be used for multiple units.
This packages DOES NOT contain a pacing guide for how to teach these units. You will have to determine how much time you spend on each unit on your own.