Be sure that you have an application to open
this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Using this product:
• The options are unlimited. You could use this just for a handful of countries, one continent, or the whole world! Print out as many pages for the booklet as you want.
• I spend about 2-3 weeks on each continent and let students vote on which countries we’ll study. Then I find relevant video and texts for each country for further study. Students are responsible to take home their geography booklet and research the general information for each country.
World Geography Booklet
• This file is setup to use 1 sheet of B4 sized paper. It should be printed double-sided and the folded in half to make a booklet. To print out extra pages use the “Extra Pages” pdf file (the 2nd page appears upside down on purpose so that when you fold it into a booklet the pages line up correctly)
World Map - Huge Poster (193x100cm)
• This file is setup to use 21 sheets of A3 sized paper.
• We color in the countries on the map as we learn about them. It makes for an easy and ever-present study guide for students throughout the semester. I also use my laser pointer on the map to do pop quizzes (both oral and written).