World Population Count - Population Growth Rates- Science Worksheet Print/Google
- Google Apps™
- Internet Activities
Also included in
- Get the Human Population BUNDLE, distance learning 7th-10th science lesson plans with interactive resources.This bundle contains lesson plans for 7th grade science through 10th grade science learning about human population growth. Each lesson is set up for digital sharing as a fillable PDF for compuPrice $13.65Original Price $17.00Save $3.35
- Earth Day Activities! If you need earth day worksheets that cover a variety of environmental topics and different activities, this bundle is it! ❤️Follow My StoreClick on the green star next to the store logo to receive new product updates.Format:Ready for in-person or online teaching! All worksheetPrice $65.00Original Price $83.50Save $18.50
This science worksheet printable or Google format has students visit the Population Growth CLOCK LIVE to learn about world population count and population growth rates.
This resource is a good opening activity for students to better understand problems associated with overpopulation.
Topics covered include:
- world population growth
- current population
- projected population
- economic demands
- general overpopulation warnings
The reading article for this lesson is 1 page long and formatted for easy reading. It does a nice job of setting the stage of urgency for this important environmental topic.
The reading guide asks several guided questions and wraps up with an extension personal opinion short essay question that requires students to consider possible answers to the problem of human overpopulation.
(This resource comes in multiple formats for both in-person and online teaching situations)
- Google slides hyperdoc for online sharing and completion
- Digital PDF for easy sharing or printing
- Short answer and essay
- Link to the site is hyperlinked for quick access
- Answer key included
Aquaponics the Key to a Sustainable Future of Fish Farming
⭐ How to Get TPT Credit for Future Purchases⭐
Go to your "My Purchases" page. Next to each purchase, you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button, click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits you can use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I'd be grateful if you'd leave feedback :)