Religion is such an important aspect of the development of a civilization! The resources in this set were designed to cover the key facts that will help build great discussions and a fundamental understanding of cultural behaviors. This engaging, Common Core, comparing religions activity bundle is loaded with rigor, analysis, and fun, including:
1. A Why Learn About Religion? World Religions Map Activity. This comes with a comparing religions map, questions, and an answer key (exclusive to this bundle).
2. A two-page reading and fact sheet covering the basics of the religions of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism. The reading covers, religious texts, prophets, basic beliefs, key branches of each religion and symbols (exclusive to this bundle).
3. A matching vocabulary lesson for key vocabulary about all three religions. Includes an answer key (exclusive to this bundle)!
4. A comparison similarity and difference chart for Judaism, Christianity, and Islam (exclusive to this bundle).
5. A fun, versatile, Wager This! Class Game to play, used with key vocabulary (exclusive to this bundle).
6. Buddhism: A two-page reading, Common Core printable worksheet, answer key and fun Tweet Assignment extension activity.
7. Hinduism: A two-page reading, Common Core printable worksheet with answer key and a fun iPad graphic organizer
8. A Hinduism and Buddhism Comparison Activity Chart with answer key
9. Christianity three page Close Reading, graphic organizer, and worksheet.
10. Judaism two Close Reading, graphic organizer, and worksheet.
11. Understanding Islam two page Close Reading and paper driven e-mail a religious leader activity.
12. A newscast! This aligns with the Common Core speaking and listening requirements. it comes with an explanation handout, teacher notes, and rubric!
13. Lasting Effects of Protestant Reformation and Renaissance Spread of Christianity Close Reading, Map Activity and Annotated Timeline!
14. A brand new World Religions Stations activity with great graphics! Students interpret maps & charts and read about holy books, places of worship, beliefs about God/s, similarities, differences and number of adherents worldwide!
15. A brand new World Religions Class Mingle activity was added to get your students up and moving while learning about all five major world religions!
Have some great lessons!
Tony Pavlovich, Instructomania, Qur'an, Bible, New testament, old testament, Hebrew, Jewish, Christian, Hebrews.
⇒ Be sure to FOLLOW us on:
TPT to receive notifications of new products, sales, and notes to followers. Just click the “follow me” button.
for creative classroom ideas, lessons, and more.
for laughs and to see products at use in the classroom.
for interesting articles, posts, & tips!
for random acts of teaching @instructomania
Check out our website & blog
©Instructomania, Inc. All rights reserved by Tony and Erika Pavlovich. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Additional teachers must purchase their own license. If you are a teacher, principal or district interested in purchasing several licenses, TPT now offers multiple license options.
About Instructomania with Mr. & Mrs. P:
World History includes both Ancient and Medieval history lesson plans and complete unit packets. In the Ancient history and Medieval history curriculum you will find lesson plans and activities that support inquiry-based learning through evidence-driven literacy and writing that aligns with Common Core. Our student-centered Social Science lessons teach students to analyze social studies content by using the key the concepts of geography, economy, achievements, religion, social classes and government. Students use academic vocabulary, in highly engaging, fun history investigations, interactive Google ready content, visually rich graphic organizer resources and thematic assignments.