11 slide power point that covers:
- An introduction to Monotheism and the common heritage of the 3 monotheistic religions
- An overview of the origins, prophets, holy texts, and important beliefs & traditions of Judaism
- An overview of the origins, prophets, holy texts, and important beliefs & traditions of Christianity
- An overview of the origins, prophets, holy texts, and important beliefs & traditions of Islam
- An overview of the reasons and methods by which Judaism, Christianity, & Islam have been spread from their origins on the Arabian peninsula around the world
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- Maps showing location & geographic features that have influenced the development of unique beliefs
- 2 large maps detailing the spread of Christianity & Islam
- Graphics depicting important figures, texts, beliefs, & characteristics of Judaism, Christianity, & Islam
- 3 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
***Intended for use in Global History classrooms in preparation for the New York State Global Regents & Geography Exam***
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!