11 slide power point that covers:
- The purpose & need that human societies have for organized religion
- Essential questions that need to be addressed when studying human belief systems
- An overview of the origins & important beliefs of the nature based beliefs systems of Animism & Shinto
- An overview of the origins, deities, holy texts, and important beliefs & traditions of Hinduism
- An overview of the origins, deities, holy texts, and important beliefs & traditions of Buddhism
Power point includes:
- Important terms listed & emphasized that frequently appear on NY State Global Regents Exams
- Maps showing location & geographic features that have influenced the development of unique beliefs
- Graphics depicting important figures, texts, beliefs, & characteristics of the major nature-based and polytheistic religions
- 2 large maps detailing the spread of Buddhism across East Asia
- 3 "Check for Understanding" (ongoing assessment) slides utilizing questions from actual past Regents Exams
- 5 Regents based written assessments (2 scaffolded with vocabulary, 1 Venn Diagram)
***Intended for use in Global History classrooms in preparation for the New York State Global Regents & Geography Exam***
!!!!!!!!Support materials available free upon request!!!!!!!
PLEASE Email me at Lupp2@yahoo.com once your purchase is complete and I will reply with support readings, activities, and assessments I use with my classes attached. All support materials match up with the ppt. presentation to provide depth to your lessons!