Review world belief systems and religions with your Global Studies class with this pack of activities: Reinforce vocabulary, encourage critical thinking, practice essay writing and bolster good study skills.
1. Students will identify the place of origin, compare and contrast the core beliefs and practices, and explore the sacred texts and ethical codes for Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Confucianism.
2. Students will examine similarities and differences between Hinduism, Buddhism,
Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and Confucianism regarding their effects on social order.
This download includes:
- World Religions Cover Page
- Vocabulary & Multiple Choice Practice
- Graphic Organizer
- Cut & Sort Vocabulary Practice
- Key Term Printable Flashcards
- Thematic Essay Prompt and Guidelines
- Complete Answer Keys
This material is based upon New York Global Studies Standards 9.2a and 9.2b.
Enjoy this product? Check out these related items:
⭐ Bingo! Global Studies Mega-Pack
⭐ DBQ: Prep & Practice for Global Studies
⭐ Global Studies Journaling Project