This download contains all of the resources you need for your students to complete amazing research project presentations on the major religions of the world!
The directions are worded so that the final presentations can be completed as PowerPoints or posters depending on student preference or your computer access. The download also includes all of the following:
1. A 4 page directions sheet with simple instructions on the requirements, steps to complete the project, suggested internet sources, a rubric, checklist, and example.
2. A PowerPoint template that students can use to base their presentations on with titles, formatting, and suggested text already included!
3. Two student samples on Hinduism and Islam that can help students visualize what their presentations should look like.
4. This review worksheet of key terms
related to each of the 5 major religions that students can complete after viewing each presentation.
5. An editable Google Docs version of the project instructions.
This is really a great project for students that provides just enough support to guide them in the right direction but allowing them to take ownership of the project and invest in their learning!
Thanks for looking!
Please "Like" my page on Facebook
for updates, giveaways, links and more!