Do you teach the Third Grade Core Knowledge curriculum? Solidify learning about World Rivers as students craft a unique and interactive book. This hand-on, fun project creates meaningful learning!
• World Rivers Student Booklet – Aligned with the C.K. curriculum, students record information about World Rivers in one place. Includes continent maps, river-specific vocabulary, note taking opportunities, evidence of reading strategies and many non-fiction text features
• Students will give a short oral presentations and lead note-taking to the class after becoming a World River ‘expert’ and labeling ‘their’ river on the classroom map
• River Vocabulary Sort and Picture Match center (Note: this is sold separately but included here to enrich the curriculum)
• Teacher-tested classroom implementation ideas
It is assumed you have the 13 World Rivers C.K. teacher manual and student book produced by Pearson. CK has moved to a new publisher.
PLEASE NOTE: I’ve significantly reduced the Additional Users License Fee to make this available for an entire grade level. When you check out, click EDIT next to the word 'Licenses' or the red button "Buy licenses to share'. Add additional licenses to cover your team. You’ll feel good about following TpT rules and be able to divide the overall cost.
You may also be interested in these Core Knowledge products:
Canada Today – Third Grade Core Knowledge
Idioms or Sayings and Phrases Bundle – Posters and Student Booklet
These classroom resources may be helpful too:
Good Morning! Messages: 180+ written greetings to welcome students at the door
EXPOSITORY, PERSUASIVE AND NARRATIVE Paragraph Prompts BUNDLE: Ideal for testing taking and paragraph writing practice
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase click on the Provide Feedback button. You'll be taken to a page where you can give a rating and leave a short comment about the product. I value your feedback.
Follow me to get notices on sales, freebies and new products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.