Also included in
- Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor with teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. PLUS 8 Resources that will compliment any music curriculum. Songs, Games, Chants, Activities, Teacher Planner, Décor, Notebook Cover, in pre$104.17$115.75Save $11.58
- Music Class Essentials in a World Theme Décor with teaching materials to establish or embellish your K-6 music classroom with songs, games, chants, activities. Songs, Games, Chants, Activities, Teacher Planner, Décor, Notebook Cover, in presentation, pdf, video, audio files. Embellish or Create your$78.75$87.50Save $8.75
Distance Learning Applications
Decorate your room to help students make Multi-Cultural Connections. This world themed comprehensive music classroom decor bundle of Music Room Decor, Bulletin Board, Posters, Flashcards, Games is perfect for the elementary music classroom.
"Making Friends Around the World". Perfect for the music teacher who uses multi-cultural music!
World Decor is part of the World Music Class Essentials Bundle and The World Music Class Essentials Back to School Bundle Resources
USE THIS RESOURCE:
- Distance Learning: Use the I CAN posters in your google slides presentations.
- Use the Music Word Posters in your google slides presentations.
- Students can print the flash cards and play the games.
- Students can learn how to say hello using the World Children Posters.
- Help students connect with your multi-cultural units by teaching them the hello words and playing the game.
- Build Classroom community, World language and culture awareness through the games and decorations.
- Learn to say "Hello" in 18 different countries as you decorate your your whole Music Classroom with this Around the World themed set of printable posters, flash cards, games and bulletin board decor.
- Decor Power Point/PDF presentation and flash cards with Music Symbols, Notes, Rhythms, Music Words, Solfege
- World Children Posters and Flashcards with Hello words.
- I CAN’S Standards, Posters (81 I Can Statements)
- National Music Standards Overview
- 4 BULLETIN BOARD IDEAS (can also be used as wall décor too)
- NOTEBOOK- Editable Note Book Covers
- 2 Games to Learn Solfege
- Kodaly Key Chart for games
380 Pages in the Main Decor Power Point/PDF –
90 Pages in the World Kids Power Point/PDF
81-I CANS POSTERS
TOTAL: 551 PAGES OF DÉCOR
DETAILED LIST OF WHAT'S INCLUDED:
Treble Clef Staff with labeled notes- single poster
Treble Clef Staff with labeled notes individual cards
Bass Clef Staff with labeled notes individual cards
Kodaly hand signs-labeled & unlabeled (so and sol included)
4 I can statements
1 Blank I CAN
Welcome to Music
18 MUSIC WORDS: Composers, students, Rhythm, Dynamics, Pitch, Form, Symbols, Expression, Recorders, Guitars, Ukulele’s, Keyboards, Beat, Tempo, Melody, Harmony, Books, Instruments
Kodaly Scale Words
LETTERS to spell “Making Friends Around the World”
Music Notes Décor
FLAG POSTERS (see list)
Treble Clef notes on the staff labelled and unlabeled
Bass Clef notes on the staff labelled and unlabeled
FLASH CARD SIZE
Music alphabet-World (2 styles)
Kodaly solfege signs-labeled & unlabeled (so and sol included)
BLACK AND WHITE CARDS
30 Music Terms to create I can’s or objectives
Note Values and Music Symbol Cards with names and with rhythmic name
Blank Treble Clef Staff
Notes on the Treble Clef staff labeled and unlabeled
Blank Bass Clef Staff
Notes on the Bass Clef Staff labeled and unlabeled
WORLD CHILDREN FILE CONTENTS:
CHILDREN OF THE WORLD POSTERS
CHILDREN OF THE WORLD POSTERS WITH FLAGS
CHILDREN OF THE WORLD Flash Card Sizes of both sets.
Countries: Flags-Poster and Flash Card Size:
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS:
BACK TO SCHOOL MUSIC EDUCATION LINKS
ABOUT SING PLAY CREATE LLC.
All products and works are copyrighted by Sing Play Create LLC. Buyers may get Free store credit by going to "my purchases" and click on "Provide Feedback". Ratings and helpful feedback are welcomed.
Want a Freebie every month? Subscribe to my Website Newsletter.
QUESTIONS? Please use the "Ask a Question" section of my TpT store. Or, you can email me at email@example.com
CONNECT WITH ME HERE:
Thanks for stopping by!